Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Cars N The Hood

 It's mostly pictures to share today as I find myself fascinated with all the cars in my new neighborhood.  Coming from Texas, where it's SUV City, I have enjoyed seeing all the compact cars.  Not so much if I have to fold up my 6 foot frame to ride in them.  We have an underground parking space--5 floors below ground, so of course, I dragged Katherine and Max down there to see what kind of cars my neighbors drive...

Do you recognize this one?  I didn't, so I did a little research and found it is a British-made Morgan. Beauty!! I plan to start hanging around on the corner more so I can meet the owner and get a ride.  I mean, that's just common sense, right?

Retails for about $70,000



I'm a huge James Bond fan.  You can't ever sneak an Aston Martin by me, until recently when Paul found this little gem.  It's the Cygnet, with the signature Aston Martin touches on this tiny car.  The inside is beautiful red leather with the iconic grille and wings on back.  I just could not believe it was actually an Aston Martin!!  



In the parking garage, I found the real deal:  an Aston Martin James Bond would be proud of:
Here it is with it's special cover on! It's a db9!!  My picture came out too dark, so here it is from the website:

http://www.astonmartin.com/cars/the-new-db9

yep, it's a Ferrari...with bird poop on the hood.











2 comments:

  1. Fantastic cars. Mick and I love old cars. I have a 73 Mercedes 450 SL. Red with black interior. Had and sold a 62 Jaguar XKE. Keep prowling and taking pics. And definitely ride in the Morgan.

    ReplyDelete