Monday, March 16, 2015

Back Home on the Range after Paris Fashion Week

Bonjour, Ya'll!

Just a short update with a more detailed post later--actually working on "What I Ate in Paris" (and what you should eat when you go) We just returned from yet another wonderful family vacation where almost all of us got sick and the only person who didn't, chipped her tooth on a Coffee Nip in Detroit (moi!).

All sarcasm aside, our week in Paris provided us with unexpected closure on an exciting chapter in our lives, so today, I share thoughts of those I think about and want to thank...


  • Thinking about what fun I had going to the Foire de Chatou with my ASP Moms
  • Excited thinking about several friends I met in Paris moving to Houston
  • Thinking about how families from different cultures who have enriched our lives so greatly
  • Thinking about how much I loved living in Paris, but happy to be home again in Houston


Just a few of my thank-you notes for the week:

Dear Paris XVI eme,
Thank you for a poo-filled week in the XVI!  Your dog owners do not pick up the poop nearly as throughly as we do in Neuilly, but your location rocks!
xx,
Neuilly Gal Gone



Dear Models of Paris Fashion Week,
You need some biscuits and gravy, but good job balancing on those crazy shoes you wear. BTW, my daughter looks great in Dior.
Sincerely,
Future Model's Mom



Dear Moms of ASP,
You are a stylish and witty group of beautiful women.  Thanks for tolerating my over-sized personality with my under-sized filter.  I feel more chic just sitting at your table.
Bisous, bisous,
Ellie Mae Clampett



Off to catch up now...there are no buffalo roaming at my home on the range, but I do have a gecko inside my house, so jumping back in my saddle here in Houston.


No comments:

Post a Comment