Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Top 10 Things I have attempted to mime (Since I can't speak French yet)


  1. Can you put these pedals on my husband's bike?
  2. We would like cell phone service for my daughters' phones.  We'd like unlimited texting as well.
  3. Sorry, I don't need the new dresser you are here to deliver.  My husband glued ours back together and I've already filled it with underwear.  So if you don't mind lugging the new one back down 4 floors, I'll just keep this one.  Maybe if someone had told me you were coming, I could have saved you the trip.
  4. Can we remove our kitchen door?  We can't open our refrigerator or use several cabinets when the door is open.  We can't close the door because the dryer is too large.
  5. Sorry my dog was yelping during your baby's nap.  He's confused about where we live and seems to have diarrhea and jet lag. It won't happen again.
  6. Sorry my dog had diarrhea near your fence.  I only brought one bag for pick-up and it's difficult to scrape up that much dog poop when it's the consistency of oatmeal.  I'll attempt to never meet you face to face again.
  7. Milkshake!  Yes, milkshake!!  The menu says you have a milkshake. so why are you acting like you have never heard of that word?  Just because I'm an American doesn't mean I'm asking for something you don't have.  Please, you have no idea how much I need that chocolate milkshake!!!
  8. Is that chicken or fish?  Okay, just cut it up for me and I'll buy it even though it costs 12 euros because I have already pointed at it and you started cutting it up before I was really sure what it was....
  9. Can you show me your selection of wi-fi boosters?  Also, we need a straightening iron.
  10. We need a bigger taxi for 4 people, 2 crated dogs, 9 suitcases and 4 carry-on bags. Are there any taxi mini-vans?



2 comments:

  1. Trying to see if the comments post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...this was way too funny,,,,but you should always lead with a photo of Rodger
    Miss you!
    Debra

    ReplyDelete